To celebrate Welsh Music Day on the 4th of February, here’s a chance to win a Cyw goody pack! Send a video of you singing or dancing to your favourite song Cyw to email@example.com or visit the website to send it through this form!
Deadline: February 18, 12:00 – good luck!
We particularly encourage applications from those who are under-represented, including young disabled children and children from diverse ethnic backgrounds.
1. The competition is open to all except for S4C staff, Boom Cymru TV Cyf. (the Company) staff, their immediate families and companies directly involved with this competition.
2. Entrants must be under 16 years old to enter this competition.
3. Entrants must send video of them singing their favourite Cyw song or dancing to their favourite Cyw song (from Website) to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload a picture via the website (s4c.cymru/cyw) before the closing date.
4.Three winners will be chosen from those entries received before the closing date
5. No entries received after the closing time will be included in the competition.
6. Winners will be announced on the Cyw website, and on Awr Fawr on the 25th of February, 2022. Prizes will be sent to the winners as soon as possible.
7. The competition will close at midday on the 18th of Feburary, 2022.
8. The company and S4C’s decision is final.
9. The prize is a Cyw goodie bag. No prizes may be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. No responsibility is taken for entries that fail to arrive.
11. By contacting to compete in the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
13. These terms and conditions apply in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
14. If you have any questions about this competition, contact Betsan Wyn Morris or Branwen Gwyn at Boom Cymru on 029 20 550 550 or the S4C Viewers hotline on 0370 600 4141.
15. We will contact you to obtain permission to show these pictures on S4C’s Cyw Service and the Cyw website and social media pages. If we cannot obtain this permission, the picture will not be shown on Cyw’s broadcast, website or social media pages, and will not be entered as part of the competition.