Do you want to win a Cyw football shirt?
Download the picture below, colour and decorate it and send it to email@example.com for a chance to win one of three Cyw football shirts.
Or why not take a photo of your ideal football shirt and email it to us before 12:00 on November 28, 2022. Good luck!
- The competition is open to all except for S4C staff, Boom Cymru TV Cyf. (the Company) staff, their immediate families and companies directly involved with this competition.
- Entrants must be under 16 years old to enter this competition and entrants can be individuals or as a classroom or school.
- Entrants must send a picture of an original football shirt design. A template is available on the Cyw website, or a hand drawn picture of a shirt is also acceptable. Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.Three winners will be chosen from those individual entries received before the closing date.
- No entries received after the closing time will be included in the competition.
- Winners will be announced on the Cyw website, social media accounts and Awr Fawr on the 2nd of December, 2022. Prizes will be sent to the winners as soon as possible.
- The competition will close at midday on the 28th of November, 2022.
- The company and S4C’s decision is final.
- Three winners will receive a Cyw Fotball shirt. No prizes may be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that fail to arrive.
- By contacting to compete in the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions apply in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- If you have any questions about this competition, contact the Cyw Team at Boom Cymru on 029 20 550 550 or the S4C Viewers hotline on 0370 600 4141.
- If there is a picture of a child in the picture sent, we will contact you to obtain permission to show these pictures on S4C’s Cyw Service and the Cyw website and social media pages. If we cannot obtain this permission, the picture will not be shown on Cyw’s broadcast, website or social media pages, and will not be entered as part of the competition.