Ahoy, me hearties! To celebrate the new series of Ahoi! 3 lucky children will win a Cyw goodie bag! All you have to do is draw or paint a colourful picture of a pirate or send us a photo of you dressed up as a pirate to email@example.com Ooh-arr and good luck!
We particularly encourage applications from those who are under-represented, including young disabled children and children from ethnically diverse backgrounds.
- The competition is open to all except for S4C staff, Boom Cymru TV Cyf. (the Company) staff, their immediate families and companies directly involved with this competition.
- Entrants must be under 16 years old to enter this competition and entrants can be individuals or as a classroom or school.
- Entrants must send a picture of themselves dressed as a pirate, or an artwork with a pirate theme to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload a picture via the website (s4c.cymru/cyw) before the closing date.
4.Three winners will be chosen from those individual entries received before the closing date
- No entries received after the closing time will be included in the competition.
- Winners will be announced on the Cyw website, Cyw social media and on Awr Fawr
- The competition will close at midday on the 31st of August 2022
- The company and S4C’s decision is final.
- The prize is one Cyw goody bag for each winner, and cannot be exchanged
- No responsibility is taken for entries that fail to arrive.
- By contacting to compete in the competition, you agree to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions apply in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- If you have any questions about this competition, contact Betsan Wyn Morris or Branwen Gwyn at Boom Cymru on 029 20 550 550 or the S4C Viewers hotline on 0370 600 4141.
- We will contact you to obtain permission to show these pictures on S4C’s Cyw Service and the Cyw website and social media pages. If we cannot obtain this permission, the picture will not be shown on Cyw’s broadcast, website or social media pages, and will not be entered as part of the competition.